[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. 32b8d7d18cb8987b1235005df6567d4d37e87950

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Aug 5 04:16:52 UTC 2009

>> A command line script would be a good compromise. I still think we
>> need at least a numbering the points to a single release, so it
>> should end with 40, not 4.

[snip]

> And the naming is a valid point.  I will change the class name.

And thinking about this yet more - my original naming does make sense.
  It is an upgrade script for any version of IMP 4.x.

If things change between IMP 5.0 and 5.0.1, then I could see an
upgrade script named UpgradeFromImp50.  But not from an entire series
of release in the 4.x family (and I really hope nobody is still
running 4.0).

michael