[dev] broken API call in skeleton/templates/common-header.inc

Ralf Lang ralf.lang at ralf-lang.de
Thu Aug 13 07:27:52 UTC 2009

Hi,

I just applied the following change to skeleton/templates/common-header.inc

Replaced broken old API call Horde::stylesheetlink with
Horde::includeStylesheetFiles()

Skeleton-HEAD did not work in current Horde-HEAD because the function has been
removed
Fatal error: Call to undefined method Horde::stylesheetlink() in
/var/www/horde-dev/horde/skeleton/templates/common-header.inc on line 26

Bug:
Submitted by:
Merge after:

26c26
< <?php echo Horde::stylesheetLink('skeleton') ?>
---
> <?php echo Horde::includeStylesheetFiles() ?>

I would have checked in that minor change but cvs wouldn't let me do it.

t4a0021:/var/www/horde-dev/horde/skeleton/templates# cvs ci common-header.inc

Password:
**** Access denied: Insufficient Karma (rlang|skeleton/templates)
Access control checks failed! (cvs_acls.pl)
cvs commit: Pre-commit check failed
cvs [commit aborted]: correct above errors first!
cvs commit: saving log message in /tmp/cvss2Gm4u