[dev] OpenAjax Hub 2.0 Specification

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Sep 8 15:37:38 UTC 2009

>> Has anybody looked into this already?
>>
>> http://www.openajax.org/member/wiki/OpenAjax_Hub_2.0_Specification
>> http://sourceforge.net/projects/openajaxallianc/
>
> I remember seeing something about it, probably on ajaxian. Maybe
> worth a ticket?

I have taken a quick look and it doesn't seem interesting yet. The
main purposes of the hub are to isolate untrusted components of an
application/website in sandboxes, and to allow a safe communication
channel between components of such an application.
Since our components are all stand-alone as of now, there is nothing
we would gain from providing an API to such a hub. This might change
once we have an API in our components at all.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/