[dev] Some turba files not patchable

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Thu Sep 17 19:37:26 UTC 2009

Hi guys,

I downloaded the newest turba patch from
http://ftp.horde.org/pub/turba/patches/patch-turba-h3-2.3.1-h3-2.3.2.gz
My version of turba is h3-2.3.1. It works fine and I wanted to upgrade
it with the patch. So I used it
"patch -p1 < patch-turba..."
and first I thought it works fine. But then I see that some files could
not be patched.

Here is the output of the patch process (only the files that could not
be patched):

patching file docs/CHANGES
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file docs/CHANGES.rej
patching file docs/RELEASE_NOTES
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file docs/RELEASE_NOTES.rej
patching file js/prototype.js
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file js/prototype.js.rej
patching file js/src/prototype.js
Hunk #56 FAILED at 2367.
1 out of 105 hunks FAILED -- saving rejects to file js/src/prototype.js.rej
patching file lib/version.php
Hunk #1 FAILED at 1.
1 out of 1 hunk FAILED -- saving rejects to file lib/version.php.rej

Any ideas? I never changed something in these turba files. Perhaps it's
a bug in the patch file?

Regards

--

Andre Pawlowski