[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. 2374bf4d0704a85d5ef81f88a9d9a5ef5dea0f15

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Sep 22 03:58:51 UTC 2009

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

> The branch "master" has been updated.
> The following is a summary of the commits.
>
> from: d44f2159acb7196e432ee6e3fb1588b0f655a51b
>
> 2374bf4... Added a trivial dependency injection framework named
> Horde_Provider.

Gunnar - when you have had a chance to look at Horde_Injector, could
you say if there's anything Horde_Provider does that you think
Injector needs before you move things over to Injector? I am presuming
a bit, but the injector code was worked over pretty good by the guys
that wrote it. I can put you in touch with them also if you have
questions on the design or needs that it doesn't cover.

Thanks,
-chuck