[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. 5d46697409298e3a520583b63170a517c8e32e53

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Sep 22 19:27:53 UTC 2009

>> commit 8771de77aeb56f74372962183ac89535882762fa
>> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
>> Date:   Thu Sep 17 15:58:46 2009 -0600
>>
>>    Play around with some bordering in the dimp message list
>>
>>    Comments welcome.
>
> I like the old look a lot better. I think if there's a real call for
> some sort of bordering that it should just be horizontal lines, not
> vertical. Anything really grid-like doesn't look or feel good to me.

I didn't like them much when I first implemented them.  But it is
growing on me.

And we need something because the situations where the status icons
bleed into the From column, or the Subject bleeds into the
Arrival/Date column, are practically unreadable without some sort of
column delimiter.  Using ellipses is not a viable solution either (it
was my first solution, but it is just about impossible to do
dynamically cross-browser).

michael