[dev] Broken unit tests

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Fri Sep 25 07:34:00 UTC 2009

> Kolab_Storage is currently breaking the Horde unit tests:
>
> Fatal error: Class 'Horde_Kolab_Test_Server' not found in
> /.../horde/horde/framework/Kolab_Storage/lib/Horde/Kolab/Test/Storage.php on
> line 38

I'm working on both Kolab_Storage and Kolab_FreeBusy at the moment. I
should have used a separate branch for that work as it turned out to
be somewhat more complex than I thought it would be.

> I'm not sure why there are PHPUnit base test classes in the lib/
> dirs, either... ?

I did not find a decent alternative for this so far. The Unit test
suite in Kolab_Storage requires some basic functionality I currently
provide within Kolab_Server. Kolab_FreeBusy requires the extended
function set provided within Kolab_Storage. Would it be better to
place these TestCase extensions into the Horde_Test package?

Cheers,

Gunnar