[dev] WebDAV package v0.1

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 16:12:27 UTC 2009

Missed your last notes:

On 2009-10-19, at 3:35 PM, Jan Schneider wrote:

> More remarks:
> - The HTML interface is really cool! I didn't even know it existed.

It's a very simple interface, but I felt it's a bit more intuitive for
people to use. It would be pretty easy to make one specific to horde
as well.

> - Browsing individual calendars don't work. The calendars come up
> empty. The address book works fine.

I'll check this out..

> - There seems to be some infinite loop browsing task lists. But
> that's probably inside Nag.

I haven't tested the code yet with Nag, just a few other
applications.. But I'll also have a look at this, in case it does have
to do with my code.

> Regarding a separate interface to Kronolith:
> If this is necessary and makes sense, I'm for adding a separate
> class that could be auto-detected with autoloading, like Chuck
> suggested.
> But I would first like to hear more details which WebDAV logic you
> consider overhead, that could be saved with a separate interface.
> Regarding controllers, what Chuck said.

Some notes about this in my email back to chuck.

Thanks for having a look,
Evert