[dev] CalDAV updates in iCal

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:27:47 UTC 2009

I just wanted to drop a quick line about this. What I presume is since
Snow Leopard (recently upgraded), iCal now appears to have changed
it's implementation a bit.

Since I haven't been near full CalDAV-compliance, but simply
implemented the parts sunbird and iCal were using, this means there
will be more work implementing the new features it touches. The most
significant is that a much bigger deal of RFC 3744 (ACL extension to
WebDAV), and even select parts of RFC 3253 (Versioning extensions) are
now used.

Evert