[dev] CalDAV Server on Horde ?

Evert Pot evertpot at gmail.com
Thu Nov 5 17:17:42 UTC 2009

Hi Patrick,

Integrating CalDAV is my responsibility. Currently I'm spending a lot
of time on working on RFC 3744 support (ACL), only after that I can
fully focus on CalDAV.
It's been difficult for me to carve out enough time to work on this,
so I'm not able to provide you a timeline. It's done when it's done,
basically.

I can tell you that this is going to be built upon Horde 4, so
availability will also tie in directly with that.

Evert