[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. 2f91b86615afbf53897abd9e62c640335262952d

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sat Nov 7 10:45:16 UTC 2009

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mike at theupstairsroom.com>:

> commit 2f91b86615afbf53897abd9e62c640335262952d
> Author: Michael J. Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>
> Date:   Fri Nov 6 17:31:32 2009 -0500
>
>     Correctly fix listTimeObjects handling in the ajax interface.
>
>     Not a very elegant fix, since it assumes that listTimeObjectCategories
>     will have a maximum nesting of three
> (contacts/birthdays/addressbook_id for example)
>     but we were already assuming that the maximum nesting would be two, so...
>
>  kronolith/js/kronolith.js |   21 +++++++++++----------
>
> http://git.horde.org/diff.php/kronolith/js/kronolith.js?rt=horde-hatchery&r1=e88fef34e2fb50ac3b3588a5e1288d0b8f509bc7&r2=2f91b86615afbf53897abd9e62c640335262952d

That shouldn't be necessary. For the timeobject consumer, it's
irrelevant how many parts the actually category has. This information
is only necessary for the object provider.
We only have to take care that we don't explode/split the category to
more than two parts.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/