[dev] The Content_Tagger class could not be found

Ronan SALMON rsalmon at mbpgroup.com
Fri Dec 11 10:06:47 UTC 2009

Hi all,

I wanted to try the new kronolith, but I get the following error :
The Content_Tagger class could not be found. Make sure the registry
entry for the Content system is present.

[ligne 55 de /var/www/html/horde/kronolith/lib/base.php]

I don't know how to configure/install the content package.

as a quick fix, I've copied horde-hatchery/content to the root of
horde's install and changed kronolith/lib/base.php :
- Horde_Autoloader::addClassPattern('/^Content_/',
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('fileroot', 'content') . '/lib/');
+ Horde_Autoloader::addClassPattern('/^Content_/',
$GLOBALS['registry']->get('fileroot', 'content') . '/content/lib/');

Can someone tell me where 'content' is suppose to go? I couldn't find
anything in horde/docs or kronolith/docs about 'content'. Well, there
is something in horde/docs/lighttpd-horde.conf, but I'm not sure if
this is the same thing.

Thanks,
Ronan