[dev] kronolith and extern calendars (wrong auth scheme)

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Sun Dec 13 20:21:31 UTC 2009

Hi guys

I've got a webdav server which requires username and passwords. On this
server there are ics files for my calendar. So I read that kronolith
supports ics and I want to give it a try. I configure everything but
kronolith did not show me the calendar. So I took a look at my log files
and find the error.

[Sun Dec 13 21:14:02 2009] [error] [client xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx] Digest:
client used wrong authentication scheme `Basic': /calendar/sqall.ics

My authentication files uses md5 digests and no basic scheme. Is md5
authentication yet supported? If it is, how can I use it? If it is not,
has anyone any ideas how I can connect via kronolith to my calendars?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

--

Andre Pawlowski