[dev] How to change Horde default language?

Khodayar Doustar khodayard at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 10:15:02 UTC 2009

New users would be good enough for me, but changing

// user language
$_prefs['language'] = array(
    'value' => '',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'escaped' => true,
    'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:")
);

to:

// user language
$_prefs['language'] = array(
    'value' => 'fa_IR',
    'locked' => false,
    'shared' => true,
    'type' => 'select',
    'escaped' => true,
    'desc' => _("Select your preferred language:")
);

doesn't work for me. I am using Horde with MySQL, I have searched all of
Horde tables, is there anything there I should change?

Thanks.
Khodayar