[dev] calendar not showing

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Wed Dec 23 18:49:19 UTC 2009

Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:

> Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org> a écrit :
>
>> Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:
>>
>>> hi all,
>>>
>>> I've configure kronolith GIT with the default values.
>>> SQL scripts 2009-12-11_fix_column_names.sql and
>>> 2009-12-03_add_geo.sql  are not included in sql/kronolith.sql.
>>
>> That is correct, that is why they are upgrade scripts ;)
>>

>>> We don't use reminder emails, but according to
>>> kronolith/docs/INSTALL,  there should be a file
>>> kronolith/scripts/reminders.php (which doesn't  exist or may be
>>> not  created yet).
>>
>> Reminders are no longer run from Kronolith directly. There is an
>> alarms.php script in horde/scripts now.
>>

>>> After logging in, I click on Calendar, see attach screen shot.
>>> I don't see the calendar layout. None of the links (Option, Day,
>>> +,   Agenda...) work.
>>> When I look at the source code of the web page, I can see that all
>>>  the  HTML code seams to be there, eg :
>> <snip>
>>
>> Please check the horde and server error log, and look at the actual
>>  JSON response returned from the various ajax calls such as
>> ListEvent  in firebug.
>>
>> Just a guess, but did you setup the tagger library?
> If you are referring to the 'content' package, yes,
> horde/config/registry.php:
> $this->applications['content'] = array(
>     'fileroot' => dirname(__FILE__) . '/../content',
>     'webroot' => $this->applications['horde']['webroot'] . '/content',
>     'status' => 'hidden'
> );
>
> I don't get any error in Firebug, except when I click on either
> ('Day', 'Week', 'Month', 'Year', 'Tasks', 'Agenda') :
>
> $("kronolithNav" + a) is null
> [Break on this error] $('kronolithNav' + a).removeClassName('on');
>
> kronolith.js:548
>
> So I deleted the following lines kronolith.js (547-549) :
>         [ 'Day', 'Week', 'Month', 'Year', 'Tasks', 'Agenda'
> ].each(function(a) {
>             $('kronolithNav' + a).removeClassName('on');
>         });
> And then there was light! kronolith was, at last, appearing completely.
>
> This is obviously not the expected behaviour, so am I missing something ?
>
> Once I got kronolith up and running, I got notifications about
> missing SQL tables. Script not easy to find though :
> content/test/fixtures/schema.sql
> Once I renamed AUTOINCREMENT -> AUTO_INCREMENT, I was able to run
> the SQL script.

That script is for unit testing. The proper way to create those tables
is using the xml schema file in content/data.  There is a utility to
do this in /horde/framework/admintools: horde-db-updateschema.php.
This does require MDB2_Schema to be installed, though.

Not the friendliest thing to install...but we are still working out
how Content fits in with the rest of the applications/framework, so
please bear with us :)

Thanks,
mike

--