[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. d3fcd5cdd11ada51d44c03fccd529ba9beed543d

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Sun Dec 27 23:23:21 UTC 2009

Zitat von Michael Rubinsky <mrubinsk at horde.org>:

>> The branch "master" has been updated.
>> The following is a summary of the commits.
>>
>> from: da4c5687690883de5668a2ce8bb7b279a815b6d1
>>
>> 35c0f39 Move imp to horde-git
>
> Should we maybe rename the apps that have moved out of hatchery
> instead of removing them, at least until we can use Chora to browse
> history of deleted files?  I get nervous when we can't browse
> history...

Actually we should NOT move or copy applications, but import their
histories into horde-git, so that we don't have to track 3 different
repositories to get a code's history.
Furthermore, we should not move them to horde-git until an application
is in release mode. Similar to how we created new FRAMEWORK_* branches
in CVS when a first stable release was due.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/