[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. baa6bef4c2697f04ac77f3d96055b8cb80c136b5

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue Jan 12 17:50:34 UTC 2010

Quoting Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net>:

> Michael,
>
> Your change below actually does not work.  I suspect the problem is
> because your change relies on jQuery being loaded, which is not the
> case when simply using Horde_Form outside of IMP or Kronolith.
>
> Two possible options:
> 1) Have the Horde_Ui_VarRenderer_Html include jQuery?
> 2) Modify the JS to not rely on jQuery

We don't use jquery - we use prototypejs.  And prototypejs *has* to
already have been loaded since the calendar js depends on it - not to
mention the observe() call and many of the features inside of the
observe callback function also.

So 2 isn't an option and 1 is irrelevant (the call to
Horde_Ui_JsCalendar::init() will have already added prototype.js to
the page output if it hasn't been added already).

Try what I just committed.  The element that has the event fired on it
is a level deeper than the SELECT elements - previous() only works at
a sibling level.

michael