[dev] [cvs] commit: incubator/gulliver/lib/UI Clients.php

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Mon Feb 1 16:36:54 UTC 2010

>> jan         2010-02-01 10:32:08 UTC
>>
>>  Modified files:
>>    gulliver/lib/UI      Clients.php
>>  Log:
>>  Use injector for Horde_Cache.
>>
>>  Revision  Changes    Path
>>  1.32      +3 -5      incubator/gulliver/lib/UI/Clients.php
>>
>>  Chora Links:
>>
>> http://cvs.horde.org/diff.php/incubator/gulliver/lib/UI/Clients.php?rt=horde&r1=1.31&r2=1.32&ty=u
>
> I know this is an incremental step, but even better would be to have
> the clients class take a Horde_Cache parameter in its contructor and
> then let the injector create the instance, passing in the cache
> automatically.

That's obviously the goal.  But until this happens, there is no
practical difference between calling singleton() vs. using an injector
in things like the framework - they both still require a configured
horde environment.  The advantage of using the injector at this point
is that it allowed us (me) to remove the singleton code in Horde_Cache.

michael