[dev] [commits] Horde branch Horde_LoginTasks-Refactor created. b70b84343d05538bad914a0738ae25e63ab31806

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Mar 3 05:53:33 UTC 2010

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

>     There are two tests that are marked as incomplete: I currently
> still fail to understand the LoginTasks_Tasklist logic that uses the
> private _addTask variable. Depending on the task order some tasks
> will get displayed or not. But I don't see the rationale behind it.
> But the area should see no modifications during refactoring.

I assume you are talking about the _addFlag variable (rather than the
addTag function).
The _addFlag variable is used to determine if a tasks page needs to be
generated before a confirmation pages.  For example, if you have the
following tasks:

DISPLAY_CONFIRM_NO
DISPLAY_CONFIRM_YES
DISPLAY_NONE
DISPLAY_NOTICE
DISPLAY_CONFIRM_YES
DISPLAY_NONE

There should be 3 confirmation screens generated: 1 with CONFIRM_NO
and CONFIRM_YES tasks, 1 with NOTICE task, and 1 with CONFIRM_YES task.

michael