[dev] [commits] Horde-Hatchery branch master updated. d3fcd5cdd11ada51d44c03fccd529ba9beed543d

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Mar 10 14:08:17 UTC 2010

>> Unfortunately you can't even run the test script of Horde if you
>> haven't configured Horde yet. Since its purpose is to show missing
>> prerequisites, this has to be fixed. Also, the test script was
>> always designed so that admins can't break it through
>> configuration, so that they always have a single point to check if
>> everything else fails. This has to be fixed again.
>
> Try what I have added.  To do certain tests (Horde applications, PHP
> Sessions) it still requires Horde to be configured correctly but now
> it provides some error messages in this situation.

Not really an improvement. It doesn't work if you don't have the
framework installed, because it loads core.php and then tries to load
Autoloader.php.
If you have the framework installed you only get a white screen of
death if you don't have registry.php because it is require'd but the
error_reporting has been set to 0 earlier.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/