[dev] application for secure storing passwords with horde

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Wed Mar 24 09:49:48 UTC 2010

Hi chuck,

I already sent you a ssh public key. I developed Kastalia
(http://h4des.org/index.php?inhalt=kastalia) and uploaded it to the
hatchery repository.

I tested the ssh key with the dev.horde.org horde repository with git.
It works. I will upload the current version auf Eleusis to the H3 CVS
repository and will download Horde4 to work on the H4 version.

Anything else to do?

Andre Pawlowski

Ordnung braucht nur der Dumme, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
	-Albert Einstein