[dev] application for secure storing passwords with horde

Andre Pawlowski sqall at h4des.org
Mon Mar 29 12:01:20 UTC 2010

I have problems to use the cvs repository. I just installed cvs and read
http://horde.org/source/cvs.php. First I tested the anonymous checkout.
It works perfectly. Then I tried the developer login. I did just like
the manual on the page said:

tux at handtuch:~$ export CVSROOT=sqall at cvs.horde.org:/repository
tux at handtuch:~$ cvs co horde
/repository/ does not seem to be a valid GIT repository

/repository/ is not a valid repository

At the first time I was asked to add the fingerprint of the ssh server
to my known hosts list. Well it seems that the connection works fine,
but what does this error messages mean?

Thanks in advance

Andre Pawlowski

Ordnung braucht nur der Dumme, das Genie beherrscht das Chaos.
	-Albert Einstein