[dev] [cvs] commit: eleusis COPYING LICENSE.ASL LICENSE.BSDL README add.php add_menu.php create.php create_menu.php delete.php delete_menu.php index.php list.php main.php modify.php modify_menu.php modify_pre_menu.php read.php eleusis/config conf.php conf.xml ...

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Wed Apr 14 21:30:09 UTC 2010

Zitat von Andre Pawlowski <sqall at h4des.org>:

>   1.1       +280 -0    eleusis/COPYING (new)
>   1.1       +48 -0     eleusis/LICENSE.ASL (new)
>   1.1       +24 -0     eleusis/LICENSE.BSDL (new)

You should pick a single license, and also use this in the file headers.

>   1.1       +4 -0      eleusis/config/conf.php (new)
>   1.1       +7 -0      eleusis/config/prefs.php (new)

You should not include configuration files, only the .dist versions.

Also: all comments should be English, and you should take another read
through CODING_STYLE. And this code needs a bunch of refactoring, but
I guess that's what your are going to work on now anyway.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/