[dev] Where to put migrations?

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Fri May 7 11:34:23 UTC 2010

Where should migration scripts be stored when installing the packages?
At the moment they are installed on the top level, because we don't
use a hierarchy in the migrations/ directories yet, and they are
installed with the php role.
The scripts role doesn't make sense either because these aren't
standalone scripts.

We could either create a new file role, and then decide where to put
them. Or we could simply move them into the main tree in /Migration
directories, because they are just classes.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/