[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 374d93a1f65478c33446dfa25e89524a0dc021eb

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Tue May 18 20:04:29 UTC 2010

Quoting Ben Klang <ben at alkaloid.net>:

> On May 18, 2010, at 1:17 PM, Michael M Slusarz wrote:
>
>> The branch "master" has been updated.
>> The following is a summary of the commits.
>>
>> from: 1e7085820343fc21981810e846ffb20ca94442a1
>>
>> 7467aa0 Clean up IMP_Quota
>> 0c369fe Add ability to define a write DB for use with split-DB installations
>> 5d6be57 Db phpdoc
>> c5a17f7 Use Horde_Db
>> b59a9a7 Move Perms UI code to Core
>> dc2e7b1 Remove reliance on injector in Horde_Perms
>> 3779719 Use Net_DNS_Resolver injector to get object
>> ef22a47 Don't use global session_cache_limiter value
>> e0e9c00 Variable is no longer used
>> 3830b31 emptyFolder does not exist anymore. Use emptyMailbox instead.
>> 374d93a Bug #9037: Fix visibility style in IE 8

> This push, and specifically I suspect commit 0c369fe, creates an
> infinite loop for me.  I am using the Sql cache driver, and when
> instantiating the cache instance, it calls the binder, which calls
> the injector, which checks the cache, which tries to get a cache
> instance....
>
> Switching to a non-Sql cache is a workaround for me.

I'm guessing that it was c5a17f7 that broke things for you.
Regardless... I had forgotten to remove the hard-coded memorycaching
code in Cache like I did in SessionHandler where I moved this code to
a "stack" implementation - allowing stacking of multiple drivers.

See if this helps things out (you will need to regenerate your config
if you were previously using memorycaching or else it will use the
persistent backend only).

michael