[dev] Kronolith dynamic view

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Mon May 24 15:48:53 UTC 2010

Quoting Ronan SALMON <rsalmon at mbpgroup.com>:

> Hi,
>
> Using horde apps from GIT, when a user hit the login screen, he has
> 3 options : Traditional, Dynamic and Mobile. (probably because I've
> set horde auth to use IMP)
>
> Kronolith has two options (as far as I known!) : Traditional and Dynamic.
> But you need to go through user prefs to choose between Traditional
> or Dynamic view.
>
> I haven't checked if other horde apps have one or more views,

Not yet.

but is
> it possible for horde apps to have a unique pref or use the option
> the user selected from the login screen ?

You select which view you want Kronolith to show (dynamic or
traditional) from Kronolith's prefs. Currently there is no way to
select this at login for any app other then IMP - and even then, it's
only possible when using IMP as the auth method.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein