[dev] ActiveSync: got "ERR: Invalid address book" on Nokia Mail for exchange, but worked on WindowsMobile 6.1

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Tue May 25 20:19:23 UTC 2010

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> On 2010-05-25 21:07, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

>> If $cfgSources is indeed empty in Turba_Api::listBy(), and the user is
>> correctly logged in then you are probably going to have to trace this
>> yourself. I would start by looking in Turba_Application::_init() or
>> maybe Turba::permissionsFilter().
>>

> OK, I tried a bit...
>
> When using Nokia there is a PEAR_Error in Turba_Driver::&singleton():
>
> The Message is "Bind failed: (53) Server is unwilling to perform"
>
> It seems that the Password to connect to the LDAP-Server is not
> provided correctly.
>
> I defined the LDAP-Access in sources.php as following:
>
> 'bind_dn' => 'cn='.Horde_Auth::getAuth().',ou=Users,dc=demo,dc=com',
> 'bind_password' => Horde_Auth::getCredential('password'),
>
> the Horde_Auth::getAuth() is correct, the
> Horde_Auth::getCredential('password') is empty.

Ok. That's a good piece of information. I have a feeling the
authorization header isn't being sent or parsed correctly.
Can you check to see the value of $pass in Horde_Rpc_ActiveSync
(framework/Rpc/lib/Horde/Rpc/ActiveSync.php) on line 178? This should
(obviously) be the user's horde password.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein