[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 87d84ffd490f506ec7799b116e9f47f1975e32f6

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed May 26 14:59:59 UTC 2010

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> 52352ed Moved Auth signup code to horde/Core
>
> Why?

Because this is all sorts of Horde specific.  This is completely
useless outside of Horde.

Horde_Auth is eventually going to be authentication backends only.
All other code (e.g. most of Horde_Auth's static functions) are going
to be moved into Core - I've already begin working on it.  In fact,
most of these functions should probably be moved inside of Registry
(e.g. no more Horde_Auth::getAuth(); we will use $registry->getAuth()
instead).

michael