[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 104e3198ce8b82e1a469dce43420d2d6fa7e2a7d

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu May 27 19:55:17 UTC 2010

> commit e433901b802136256a094ae1f870853e7f512e02
> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
> Date:   Wed May 26 11:34:06 2010 -0600
>
>     Refactor Horde_Db injectors.
>
>     Forgot that individual subsystems could potentially define a custom SQL
>     configuration.  Therefore, we need a Horde_Db injector with a
>     factory/singleton to override the base DB for these subsystems (and
>     reuse the base DB object if no custom config is given).
>
>     Rename Horde_Db_Adapter_Base to Horde_Db_Base and change to a shortcut
>     to return the base Horde DB object.

This breaks being able to find other objects' Horde_Db dependency
automatically using type hints. e.g., The various Content_Type_*
classes depend on Horde_Db_Adapter_Base, but now the injector's
dependency finder can no longer locate the binder since it has been
renamed to Horde_Db_Base.

Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)