[dev] ActiveSync with Nokia MfE - Strange Problem in Horde_Auth_Base

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Fri Jun 4 19:19:58 UTC 2010

Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

> On 2010-06-03 22:37, Michael Rubinsky wrote:
>>
>> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:

>>> As this error depends only on the version of horde used (Snaps from
>>> 2010-05-15 work, newer ones don't, and that at the same time) I'm
>>> quite shure that it has nothing to do with my mysql-Server....
>>>
>>> As far as I could find so far it has something to do with a faulty
>>> redirect in current horde-snaps, which I'm just trying to hunt down...
>>
>> That is not the error message you would receive if it were in a redirect
>> loop. That error number (1040) is a mysql error number for too many
>> connections.
>>

> I know that this is a mysql-error. But as it only occurs with the
> newer snaps of horde it has something to do with horde.
> I think it is some redirect, cause if I disable DB-Connects I get a
> browser-Error about a faulty redirect....

My only thought is that this is around the time that we started
migrating lots of code away from DB/MDB2 to Horde_Db. There might be
some config updates/migrations that you are missing - though I don't
think that would explain the redirect.

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein