[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 53c5cf65e2a7adf62cb6fa46d1d3e082252aae63

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Jun 5 00:34:25 UTC 2010

> The branch "master" has been updated.
> The following is a summary of the commits.
>
> from: e61eab9e081640fb846a6a26dd23b6912df8bc07
>
> 77b7ed5 New Autoloader that uses modular ClassPathMappers to map
> classes to filenames, rather than hardcoding a lot of logic into the
> main Autoloader class. Also allows more flexibility since mappers
> can have any logic they need in them.
> 4708dd1 Don't throw an error if there aren't any interfaces set for
> some reason
> 0828fed Bootstrap the new autoloader and set it on the injector
> 53c5cf6 New autoloader usage (add a Prefix mapper instead of the
> static addClassPattern() method)

Horde_Registry#__construct() is still calling
Horde_Autoloader#addCallback statically, which is causing errors due
to the use of $this in that method... Setting _callbacks() to a static
member solves the issue - I don't think we would be instantiating more
then one Autoloader, would we?

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

"Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one." - A. Einstein