[dev] help about Forms parameters

Jan Schneider jan at horde.org
Tue Jun 15 15:14:34 UTC 2010

Zitat von Alexis Gendronneau <a.gendronneau at gmail.com>:

> hi,
>
> I am currently developping a custom module and i have several conceptual
> problems with Horde forms.
> I have written my own forms and i would like to pass an array as an hidden
> parameter betwen them.
>
> The first form give to users a choice between categories. That choice makes
> an action('submit').
> The second gives an other choice between values contained in the category
> choosen before.
>
> My problem is at this point. I would like to save the last choice et go back
> to first step in order to build an array
> of choices.
>
> If anyone of you has any clues ?
>
> I hope i was clear about this problem and that my english is not as bad as
> it seems to be :)

That doesn't make much sense to me, but maybe I misunderstand you. You
want the 2nd form to display a number of entries based on the
selection of the 1st form, and then show the 1st form again with a
number of entries based on the selection of the 2nd form? Sounds like
this is going to produce an infinite loop.

Jan.

http://horde.org/consulting/