[dev] Form section : OpenSection

Alexis Gendronneau a.gendronneau at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 15:17:41 UTC 2010

I bring help about forms sections.
Actually i want to get the section focused on my form without javascripts
function. Is that possible ?
I have searched about it and the _currentSection attribute of my form
contain always the last section instead of the focused one.
I noticed that the "getOpenSection" method always return the first section
of my form.
thats a problem for me because i can have more than two sections witch are
named dynamically from database.

At the moment i think about a javascript function which would return the
focused object Id in order to use the "setOpenSection"
method with the right section Id.

Do not hesitate to tell me if i'm going wrong ;)

Thanks for reading.
--
Alexis Gendronneau

alexis.gendronneau at etu.univ-lyon.fr