[dev] ActiveSync Nokia E90: Another Problem found...

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Mon Jun 21 16:12:31 UTC 2010

Hi!

Still trying to sync kronolith via activesync to a Nokia MailForExchange
3.0 E90.

After no success on syncing from Horde to the device I tried it the
other way round.

In the Wireshark-Trace I discovered, that when the sync stops I have a
malformed wbxml-part in the trace.

The Problem is, that I have php-warning in the WBXML-Stream!

The Message says:

Warning: function str_repeat() Second argument has to be greater to or
equal to 0 in content/lib/Objects/Manager.php on line 68.

I couldn't figure out what causes that warning (it happend after
approximatly 500 out of 3000 appointments...) so far - but I keep on
searching.

Any help appreciated...

Lukas

--