[dev] ActiveSync Nokia E90: Another Problem found...

Lukas Gradl horde at ssn.at
Tue Jun 22 00:02:17 UTC 2010

On 2010-06-22 01:14, Michael Rubinsky wrote:

> Quoting Lukas Gradl <horde at ssn.at>:
>
>> Hi!
>>
>> Still trying to sync kronolith via activesync to a Nokia
>> MailForExchange 3.0 E90.
>>
>> After no success on syncing from Horde to the device I tried it the
>> other way round.
>>
>> In the Wireshark-Trace I discovered, that when the sync stops I have a
>> malformed wbxml-part in the trace.
>>
>> The Problem is, that I have php-warning in the WBXML-Stream!
>>
>> The Message says:
>>
>> Warning: function str_repeat() Second argument has to be greater to or
>> equal to 0 in content/lib/Objects/Manager.php on line 68.
>
> Good catch.
>
> Fixed by:
> http://lists.horde.org/archives/commits/2010-June/004215.html

Applied your fix and tried again.
Now I get another error message in the stream:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for for_each() in
content/lib/Tagger.php on line 214.

(The line number may be wrong, as I already changed some code in
Tagger.php for debugging reasons)

This is the problem I described in another post to this list about a
possible bug in content in this code:

if (!$object_ids) {
     foreach ($object_ids as $id) {
         $results[$id] = array();