[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. f866a2f5cb272ffe5cd0857b84774107d0df85f9

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Tue Jul 6 19:09:42 UTC 2010

>>> Didn't we agree to keep this for the upgrade scripts, especially
>>> convert_datatree_perms_to_sql.php?
>>
>> Ah.. maybe? I thought that applied to the DataTree lib itself. I
>> removed this because I found that when the Perms driver wasn't set
>> to Sql, there was a fatal error in the binder from not including a
>> non-autoloadable DataTree library.
>
> We should disable the option to configure a DataTree backend for
> Perms, if that didn't happen yet. But the conversion script
> explicitely loads a DataTree backend through the factory. That
> should still be possible. Or we should move that code into the
> conversion script like we considered earlier too. That would also
> help to clean up the Perms library.

Okay. I don't have the time to move the code to the conversion script,
but that seems like the right thing. If we're okay marking the commit
id and doing it later, great, or if someone else can do it, that'd be
great. Otherwise if you want me to revert it let me know. As long as
the changes to the binder stick, I'm fine.

-chuck