[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. bf04645b471373b610d645ac1da27e4b88a9437c

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Jul 9 21:25:30 UTC 2010

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:
>
>> commit 05f2a53df4b555f1fdaded5213af80fed4bc0907
>> Author: Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at curecanti.org>
>> Date:   Fri Jul 9 11:15:14 2010 -0600
>>
>>    I *think* we always want Horde::url() to use Horde webroot
>>
>>    All of a sudden, I was getting weird redirects to URLs like
>>    example.com/imp/imp during logins - because webroot was example.com/imp
>>
>>    This might be an artifact of new sidebar code (?)

No - this was due to an overzealous optimization I did in Registry.
This has been reverted and fixed.

> No, Horde::url() is supposed to work with the current application,
> thus this change is wrong. I think we could get rid off
> applicationUrl() completely though, to simplify things.

I guess this begs the question: what the heck is/was applicationUrl()
ever useful for?  Because, by your definition, url() and
applicationUrl() are entirely duplicative.

Not that I mind - since I am for removing applicationUrl() in favor of
a single URL generation function to rule them all.

michael