[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 155edcbb7d3dae2f1dc336b10d1a8324b9860d51

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Wed Jul 28 17:23:18 UTC 2010

> Zitat von Michael M Slusarz <slusarz at horde.org>:

>>> We probably need to change the initial_page for horde in the
>>> registry instead, to point to the portal.
>>
>> This won't work because initial_application is the first check.
>
> I'm not sure why this is important. If we set initial_page setting,
> the Horde icon in the sidebar should link directly to the portal,
> not to index.php and then redirecting.

You are correct that the sidebar now works.  I guess I am expecting
index.php to be smarter than it is - redirecting to places *I* think
it should.  But if horde/index.php is taken to be a script that
redirects to the preferred default Horde page (based on
authentication, initial_application, and initial_app configuration),
it is working properly now.

I have made services/portal/index.php the default page for Horde in
registry.php.dist also.

michael