[dev] ckeditor vs. fckeditor

Michael M Slusarz slusarz at horde.org
Fri Aug 27 19:09:00 UTC 2010

>> I would have no objection to move to js, as long as it is entirely
>> self-contained within its own directory to ease upgrading.  As
>> mentioned previously, the ultimate goal would be to instead move
>> the JS code into the Horde_Editor package and then have the PEAR
>> install process automatically install/upgrade the js code to a
>> serveable location.  But I haven't come up with an elegant way (or,
>> for that matter, *any* way) to do that.
>
> Okay - I'll move it to js/ckeditor for now as an interim step.

I've added the horde/Role package, which should be a start for
providing a new role ('horde') that can be used for installing
components to the base horde installed application (via the
'horde_dir' PEAR config parameter).

Might be useful in the future for things like installing gettext
translations from Horde PEAR packages.

michael