[dev] Agora Code and Idea Donation

Stephan Hohmann webmaster at dasourcerer.net
Mon Aug 30 20:59:49 UTC 2010

> Quoting Stephan Hohmann <webmaster at dasourcerer.net>:
>
>> One other thing: Is there anything like a plugin infrastructure in H4?
>> I'm
>> thinking of customizations that are beyond the scope of hooks for forms.
>> E.g. I'm planing to eventually migrate one of my forums to Agora that's
>> featuring an integrated register for really bad puns. I cannot imagine
>> putting this into vanilla Agora...
>
> Just wanted to encourage you to follow up on what this might look like...
>
> Thanks,
> -chuck

To be honest: I don't have a clear idea for this, yet. I could imagine
creating
an infrastructure similar to Habari's. It could easily replace the current
hooks
(although Habari is really just using hooks in a more sophisticated way...
Perhaps something "clever" could be done via DI?)

Greets,
   Stephan