[dev] Jonah

Michael Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sun Sep 12 19:58:44 UTC 2010

I've slowly been chipping away at Jonah, cleaning it up, H4-ifying
stuff etc... In the process I removed most of the functionality is
planned to be removed from it for H4. There is still lots to do, but
it's getting there. It's currently on it's own branch (H4-Jonah), but
it's a pita to keep this branch up to date with changes to master.  I
kept it on a topic branch since some of us may be using the removed
functionality at this point.  I'd like to merge it, to avoid having it
get too stale.

Any comments or concerns? If anyone is really relying on the external
news functionality, I'll just leave it until Hippo is ready, I guess...

--
Mike

--
The Horde Project (www.horde.org)
mrubinsk at horde.org

Mike

?The only reason for time is so that everything doesn't happen at
once." - A. Einstein