[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0d3a559c058aa995b7764d85b80df42f50324938

Eric Jon Rostetter eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu
Wed Oct 6 15:47:38 UTC 2010

>> Yeah, but it is oh so useful...  Could we keep it as an "unofficial"
>> application or something?
>
> Sure - could be a separate github repo?

Would it still be "unofficially supported" on the horde mailing lists
and horde web site?

Or would you want to basically just split it off completely and not
have it mentioned on the website at all?

Maybe an "unofficial" or "contributed" section of the web site modules
pages?

Just not sure where you want to go with this exactly...