[dev] [commits] Horde branch master updated. 0d3a559c058aa995b7764d85b80df42f50324938

Chuck Hagenbuch chuck at horde.org
Thu Oct 7 03:11:52 UTC 2010

Quoting Eric Jon Rostetter <eric.rostetter at physics.utexas.edu>:

> Quoting Chuck Hagenbuch <chuck at horde.org>:
>
>>> Yeah, but it is oh so useful...  Could we keep it as an "unofficial"
>>> application or something?
>>
>> Sure - could be a separate github repo?
>
> Would it still be "unofficially supported" on the horde mailing lists
> and horde web site?
>
> Or would you want to basically just split it off completely and not
> have it mentioned on the website at all?
>
> Maybe an "unofficial" or "contributed" section of the web site modules
> pages?
>
> Just not sure where you want to go with this exactly...

We talked about a few options at the hackathon on this, and didn't
really get anywhere specific - we all agreed that an ecosystem of
horde apps was something to strive for, but not sure how to get there.

I won't veto (or delete it again!) if someone re-adds it, but I still
feel like we should be focusing our apps more, and that jeta is way
outside our sweet spot.

-chuck