[dev] Migrations for horde base

Michael J.Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Sat Oct 9 17:14:51 UTC 2010

How are we to handle database setup for the base horde install? Though
I guess that question should really be: How are we going to handle
migrations for framework packages?

It's setting up the base horde install, and we use horde-centric table
names etc... so it should go in horde/migration.

On the other hand, consumers of the framework packages need to at
least know the schema, which seems to be missing from at least the
documentation for a lot of the libraries, so we should probably also
add the schema somewhere in the packages as well. doc/? phpdoc?

--mike

The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org