[dev] Creating new pages on wiki.horde.org currently broken

Michael J.Rubinsky mrubinsk at horde.org
Thu Oct 14 22:16:45 UTC 2010

Quoting Gunnar Wrobel <p at rdus.de>:

>> Hi,
>>
>> after successfully creating a new page on wiki.horde.org it
>> apparently fails for all subsequent new pages now.

This is fixed now. Wicked was converted to Horde_Db, but the
migrations were never run on simon.

>> The error reads:
>>
>> "SQLSTATE[23000]: Integrity constraint violation: 1062 Duplicate
>> entry '0' for key 'PRIMARY'".
>
> As far as I can tell e-mail notifications are also broken at the moment.

For the wiki commits?  My test commits seem to have been sent ok. Or
do you mean somewhere else?

> And the captchas never validate.

Yup, I see this too. Probably something with the session code again.

--mike

The Horde Project
http://www.horde.org