[dev] Packaging the Horde base application

Gunnar Wrobel p at rdus.de
Tue Oct 26 03:58:01 UTC 2010

Hi!

With the basis of the continuous integration setup done I'm currently
shifting towards packaging Horde4 for the Kolab server. This will be a
longer task but it will definitely start with "horde" our base
application.

I would like to start the process of transforming it into a PEAR
package now. I'd use a separate branch for that. I do not yet have any
specific ideas about the transformation should be done or what the
potential pitfalls will be. But I'm of course open to suggestions. Any
remarks, objections to me starting this process?

Thanks!

Gunnar