[dev] Development skeleton

Arg! chillicane at gmail.com
Wed Oct 27 09:57:47 UTC 2010

Hi!

Im currently attempting to create a new module for horde to integrate a
business solution into the framework we already use for email, calendar etc.

While i didnt setup the original horde installation, the help option tells
me i am running 3.2.1 (if there is a more definitive way to determine
version number please let me know)

My problem is i tried to follow the instructions here -
http://wiki.horde.org/CreatingYourFirstModule?referrer=FAQ%2FDeveloper%2FNewApp
to download the skeleton to commence dev but git gives me the error

dev.horde.org[0: 208.52.151.194]: errno=No such file or directory

Im not a git user, still using svn but that error suggests to me that the
dir doesn't exist on the host. The article i mentioned is from 2009, im not
sure if the modular aspect of horde is still being maintained.

Can someone please point me to the correct place to download the relevant
mod skeleton for my version?

Thanks in advance,
Paul.