[dev] need a hint on sub-permissions in horde 4

Ralf Lang lang at b1-systems.de
Mon Nov 1 22:32:17 UTC 2010

Am Montag 01 November 2010, 15:03:53 schrieb Jan Schneider:
> > Maybe I'm missing some obvious point.
>
> You need the 'tree' entry (containing any value) to notify Horde about
> additional tree levels, just like in H3. Take a look at Whups' perms()
> method.
>
> Jan.

I looked at Whups_Application::perms() from git, but it doesn't make use of
anything named tree. The permission groups only have the title key set and the
actual "doing" permissions have the type = 'boolean' key, while the
identifying hash key is $perms["$group:$item"]. I tried to clone this
structure into Horde_Application::perms() but it still doesn't work.

Maybe I need to implement some handling of the additional tree in the
Horde_Application::hasPermission() function?

--
Ralf Lang