[dev] Create a Horde Module Problem through Skeleton

lakmali Baminiwatta lakmali8781 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 16:58:36 UTC 2010

hi,

I have configured Horde in fedora and now I am trying to create a new horde
module. For that I've been following
http://wiki.horde.org/CreatingYourFirstModule?referrer=Doc%2FDev

So I got skeleton module and followed the given steps there (replaced
skeleton strings, add new registry entry).

So I was able to add a new module which assigned "horde" menu as its parent.

But when I click on the new module in the menu , it displays an empty page.
No headers or footers are displayed. Only the left menu is displayed.

So what is being missing ? Please be kind enough to pay attention to my
problem.

Thank You!

regards,
baminiwatta