[dev] Create a Horde Module Problem through Skeleton

lakmali Baminiwatta lakmali8781 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 14:55:48 UTC 2010

hi,

Thanks for your reply.. But it did not show any errors even after turning on
error message display. Is there any body who successfully configured a new
horde module through skeleton module. For me when I click on the menu where
my new module link is appeared it shows an empty page. Only left menu is
loaded. I configured the new module through the horde administrative user
and there it shows as "Application is ready". But even the title of the new
module is not getting loaded. Can somebbody consider my issue?

Thank You!